Grain Free Coconut Granola
A delicious and satisfying breakfast or snack.
- 2 cups sugar free coconut chips
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt the coconut oil with the honey in a small pot on the stove over medium heat.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together in a large bowl. Pour honey mixture over ingredients and stir together well.
- Spread mixture over a lined or greased oven tray and bake for approximately 15 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Serve with yogurt or milk of your choice. This grain free coconut granola can also be eaten dry as a snack.