Grain Free Coconut Granola
A delicious and satisfying breakfast or snack.
- 2 cups sugar free coconut chips
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt the coconut oil with the honey in a small pot on the stove over medium heat.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together in a large bowl. Pour honey mixture over ingredients and stir together well.
- Spread mixture over a lined or greased oven tray and bake for approximately 15 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
Serve with yoghurt or milk of your choice. This grain free coconut granola can also be eaten dry as a snack.