Grain Free Hemp Seed Porridge
This delicious grain free porridge is simple to prepare, easy to digest and will really warm you up on cold mornings.
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- ½ cup raw, shelled hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground chia seeds (finely ground into a powder)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- A few drops of liquid stevia (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a saucepan.
- Stir and allow the mixture to boil.
- Turn the heat way down to low and cook, stirring for approximately 2 minutes or until the porridge reaches the desired consistency. The porridge will continue to thicken the longer you leave it.
- Pour porridge into bowl, top with fruit and additional almond milk.