Grain Free Lamb Patties
These patties make a quick and delicious lunch or dinner when served with salad or vegetables.
- 1lb ground lamb
- 1 handful fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ½ brown onion, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Mix all ingredients together well with your hands in a large bowl.
- Form mixture into approximately 8 patties and bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until cooked through.