Indulgent Dark Chocolate Chilli Truffles
- 10 ounces dark chocolate (ideally 85 to 95% cocoa)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup regular (full fat) canned coconut milk
- ¼ tsp chilli powder. You can use more or less, depending on your preference. If you don’t like chilli, try substituting with cinnamon or ginger instead.
- Break the chocolate up into small pieces and place into a bowl with the coconut oil.
- Heat the coconut milk in a small pot on the stove until it is very hot and steaming. Pour the coconut milk into the bowl of chocolate and coconut oil, and add the chili or other spice. Stir until the chocolate is melted.
- Let the mixture cool, then cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place it in the fridge for approximately 4 hours.
- Using a melon baller, roll the mixture into balls and then serve.