Lemon And Thyme Roasted Green Beans
These make a lovely side dish to roast meat or chicken.
- 1 tablespoon melted ghee or pastured butter
- 1 lb green beans, with ends trimmed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 thinly sliced lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Arrange green beans in a roasting dish. Sprinkle with thyme and salt and drizzle ghee or butter on top. Arrange the thin lemon slices over the beans and bake in the oven for approximately 30 minutes.
- You’ll need to stir the beans around once or twice during cooking.