Low Carb Breakfast Eggs
- 1 cup chopped pumpkin pieces
- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup canned full fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, ghee or animal fat
- 2 tablespoons chopped olives
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chopped spinach (optional)
- Heat the olive oil or other fat over medium heat in a large frying pan.
- Whisk all of the remaining ingredients except the pumpkin in a large bowl.
- Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan and cook, stirring gently until the eggs are almost set.
- Add the diced pumpkin, stir and remove from the heat.