Mediterranean Beef Skewers
A simple and delicious low carb meal when served with a salad or cooked vegetables.
- 2 lbs diced beef
- 1 red pepper (capsicum), diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice
- Combine all ingredients except the beef and red pepper in a glass bowl.
- Add the beef, mix well, making sure it is all well covered by the marinade.
- Cover the bowl and place in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Thread the beef and pepper onto the skewers and cook for approximately 8 minutes, or until done to your liking.