One Pan Chicken Dinner
- 1 pound chicken thighs
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoon olive oil or ghee
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place chicken on a 7 x 11 inch baking dish. Arrange all other ingredients except lemon juice and olive oil on top of the chicken.
- Drizzle with oil and juice and bake for approximately 50 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.