Refreshing Cucumber Dip
This refreshing cucumber dip is an accompaniment that boasts full bodied flavors that will tantalize your palette.
- 3 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups plain full fat Greek yoghurt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Grate the cucumbers on a medium setting into a bowl.
- Sprinkle the salt on top, stir through the Greek yoghurt and then allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Strain the cucumber mixture in cheesecloth or a sieve to remove excess moisture.
- Mix all ingredients together well and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.