Roasted Carrot And Goat Cheese Dip
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried oregano leaves
- ¼ cup plain full fat Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Arrange the carrot pieces on a greased oven tray. Drizzle olive oil on top and bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until soft. Flip the carrot pieces over once during baking.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve with raw vegetable sticks.