Roasted Turkey Drumsticks
This high protein meal is quick to prepare and delicious to eat.
- 2 turkey drumsticks
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pastured ghee or butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F.
- Rub the cumin, salt and cayenne over the drumsticks with your hands.
- Brush the melted ghee or butter over the drumsticks.
- Place the drumsticks onto a greased oven tray and bake for approximately 50 minutes, or until cooked through. Cooking time depends on the size of the drumsticks. If they are browning too much, cover them with foil.