Salmon And Pecan Salad
Canned salmon makes a quick, tasty and convenient lunch.
- 1 large (approx. 14 ounce) can salmon in spring water or brine
- ½ cup raw pecan halves
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 large handfuls lettuce leaves
- ½ avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup of feta cheese (optional)
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Drain the salmon, place it into a bowl and flake it with a fork.
- Add all remaining ingredients except the lemon juice and olive oil and toss gently.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and oil and serve.