- 2 x 14 ounce cans salmon, drained
- 1 large sweet potato, cooked and mashed
- 2/3 cup almond meal
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix thoroughly with your hands. If the mixture is too dry, add a little water or more lemon juice. If it is too wet, add more almond meal. This will depend on the moisture content of the sweet potato you’re using.
- Form the mixture into patties. You can either bake them on a lined oven tray or fry them on a pan in ghee, olive oil or coconut oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 355 degrees F.
- Serve with a salad.