Scrambled Eggs With Sweet Potato
A tasty and filling low carb breakfast that will keep hunger and cravings away.
- 1 large sweet potato, cooked and chopped into cubes
- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup canned full fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or ghee
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive oil or ghee over medium heat in a large frying pan.
- Whisk all of the remaining ingredients except the sweet potato in a large bowl.
- Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan and cook, stirring gently until the eggs are almost set.
- Add the diced sweet potato, stir and remove from the heat.