Simple Baked Salmon
This simple baked salmon recipe is an extremely quick and delicious idea for dinner.
- 30 oz fresh salmon steaks
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dried thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper to sprinkle on top
- Preheat the oven to 390º F.
- Place the salmon on a lined baking tray, skin side down. Arrange lemon slices over the salmon.
- Top the salmon with all remaining ingredients.
- Place in the oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until done to your liking. This will depend on how thickly the salmon has been sliced.
- Serve with a salad or roasted vegetables.