Spicy Beef Skewers
Easy to make and delicious to eat. These beef skewers make a tasty high protein meal.
- 1 lb diced beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ¼ cup tamari or coconut aminos
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 small red chilli, seeded and finely sliced
- 1 large red onion, peeled and diced roughly
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients except beef and onion into a large glass bowl. Add the beef and mix it around with your hands to ensure all pieces are well covered by the marinade. Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge for 4 to 6 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Remove the beef from the marinade and thread it onto skewers, alternating with pieces of onion.
- Grill the skewers for approximately 10 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.