Sugar Free Banana Oat Bars
With only 5 ingredients and no added fat, these sugar-free banana oat bars are so quick, easy, and delicious.
Makes 8 squares
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 large, overly ripe bananas, mashed well
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chopped toasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Mix all ingredients extremely well in a bowl.
- Pour into baking dish and bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.