Tender Thyme Lamb Cutlets
A quick and tasty low carb recipe that will please the whole family.
- 12 lamb cutlets
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the cutlets into a glass bowl. Drizzle the lemon juice and olive oil on top, and using your hands, make sure each cutlet is well coated. Cover the bowl and place in the fridge overnight.
- Place the cutlets on a grill or barbecue and sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with roasted or steamed vegetables.