Using Mouthwash May Raise Your Risk Of Having A Heart Attack Or Stroke

It sounds strange but there’s a good reason for it. Mouthwash is designed to kill the bacteria in your mouth and that’s not always a good thing. It turns out that certain bacteria naturally present in our mouths helps to regulate our blood pressure, and killing off this bacteria may promote excessively high blood pressure.

Research carried out on a popular brand of alcohol free mouthwash found that it raised blood pressure by between 2 and 3.5 units within hours of use. According to Professor Amrita Ahluwalia, who led the study “Killing off all these bugs each day is a disaster, when small rises in blood pressure have significant impact on morbidity and mortality from heart disease and stroke.’

We are supposed to have bacteria in our mouth.

Having too much of the wrong type of bacteria can cause bad breath and tooth decay, but not all bacteria is bad. Some bacteria helps to keep your teeth clean, helps to prevent Candida infections and helps you digest your food.

Bad breath is typically caused by tooth or gum disease, sinus problems or digestive problems. You’re much better off treating the cause of bad breath, rather than killing all the good and bad bugs in your mouth indiscriminately. Intestinal Parasite Cleanse capsules help to kill the harmful gut bugs that commonly cause bad breath.

Reference